|1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9|
Who wouldn't want a lipstick that has the same name as a Taylor Swift song?! Perfect shade for the frosty weather and matte to stay put through all the Christmas shopping.
2. American Apparel Vegan Leather Circle Skirt - £46 £12 £6 with code TKITOFF (50% off sale)
A pretty amazing deal from American Apparel this year, I've ordered this skirt and can't wait to pair it with the jumper I also nabbed from them.
3. Paul Smith Rose Parfum - £57 £20
I remember really liking this scent a while ago and this is such a bargain price that it would be silly not to pick it up!
4. Black Suede Backpack - £49 £39
I love backpacks, and this one is just beautiful. I've been looking for a more sophisticated style than my Primark one for a while but I have to say I'd rather there was more than £10 off it.
5. Elephant Money Box - £15 £10.50
It's no secret that I love elephants and this money box would go so brilliantly with my recent addition of Noah the copper dog.
6. American Apparel Cable Knit Pullover - £57 £15 £7.50 (certain colours and sizes) with code TKITOFF (50% off sale)
I actually purchased two of these jumpers in different colours, at that price how could I not? It'll make such a cute outfit with the vegan leather skirt and the asos chelsea boots!
7. ASOS Pointed Chelsea Boots - £40 £32 with code CYBER (20% off)
I've been really lusting after some pointed boots lately, so much so that it's given me a bit of a hatred for round toe boots. So yeah, I need these.
8. Geo Howlite Pendant - £16 £7.84
I love this necklace, it's marble, it's gold, it's shaped like the moon. What more could you ask?
9. Mongolian Faux Fur Coat - £95 £76 with code CYBER (20% off)
I think everyone needs a statement fur coat in their wardrobe and I haven't had one since I was a child. I'm not entirely sure I could pull it off but I'm damn willing to give it a go!
What are your favourite Black Friday finds this year?
Want to read more? Follow me on Bloglovin to catch all my latest posts and discover old ones!