I haven't done a post like this before but I thought it was about time I shared the love, and perhaps I'll make it a regular thing. I must admit I don't read that many blogs any more but I watch a lot of Youtubers regularly so here are my Top 5 of each! It was only when I was putting together this image that I realised they're all female! Perhaps I'll do a top 10 male bloggers/youtubers at some point :)
Top 5 Bloggers
- HeyClaire - so I cheated a little as Claire is my favourite Youtuber but she also has a blog which is utterly fabulous. Seriously, everything she creates is so well done.
- Olivia Emily - Olivia has amazing style that just really appeals to my all black everything side.
- World of Wanderlust - I think it's pretty clear why Brooke's blog is a favourite, who wouldn't her life? The photographs alone are worth regularly checking it out.
- A Beautiful Mess - one of the first blogs I started following and I still love it, the ABM girls are so creative, the site is a great place to visit for inspiration!
- HelloOctober - Another half cheating entry as I mostly watch Susie's vlogs but I had to include her as she's so lovely and down to earth.
Top 5 Youtubers
- ClothesEncounters - I've been subscribed to this channel for quite a while (back when Sarah was also a part of it!), and I love how Jenn has evolved it over the last few years, though I do miss the thrift store hauls!
- Essiebutton - I love Estée, her vlogs are my favourite and she's just so relatable.
- Tyrannosauruslexxx - Just go and watch (and fun fact, I sold a pair of disco pants to Lex a while ago through a facebook group)
- HanInVan - A recent subscription as the channel is only a couple months old but I'm loving Hannah's videos and style!
- Meghan Rienks - Meghan pretty much always makes me smile or laugh, on paper she is totally not my cup of tea (loud, over the top, somewhat stereotypical Californian girl) but I adore her, there are many sides to her personality and in some way or another I think I can relate to all of them.
It was pretty hard narrowing these lists down so I might in the future do a favourites for certain categories as I feel there are so many more lovely people that should be mentioned.
Which blogs and channels do you love? I'm always looking for more to peruse so I'd love to know!